
Sean & I with my Dear Friend Christi's Precious daughters Brianna & Brooke Payne during a visit to Missouri last August. I wish I had a photo, but Christi is again pregnant with two more precious baby girls and due in August with her two peas in a pod. I will be there to celebrate at her baby shower this Saturday (yeah)!!!!! Jonathan and I are staying at Christi's house during our visit to Missouri and we absolutely Can NOT WAIT to see YOU!!!!! The count down is on!!

Jonathan's dearest friends......Madison and Keaton!! These pics are from a past trip to visit them in New York. It's been a very long 9 months since we have seen them last, but tomorrow morning we are on our way to MEET THEM IN MISSOURI! :) We have been so excited and it has been like waiting for Christmas morning......only 24 more hours until we board our flight!!

Madison, Jonathan, and Keaton celebrating Keaton's birthday on the Lawn of West Point enjoying cupcakes.

Time out, you two go sit in the corner and stay at the wall until you two can behave yourselves!!!! Ha, There is movie playing on the wall, doesn't show up in the picture, but it certainly is keeping these two geese out of trouble, for at least the amount of time it takes to gobble down a burger.

Mom, who cares that we traveled all the way across the country to see the Statue Of Liberty, there is some seriously cool trash down in this sewer!!!

My dearest Misti, our departing picture of a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see you!!!!
Aw Katie, you sound SO excited. See you soon!!!
ReplyDelete