Friday, October 9, 2009

Feeling Better

So, today I woke up not feeling good, but MUCH, MUCH better. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm still praying that Jonathan does not get it!

I took a shower this morning for the first time in 3 days, GROSS I know, but that's how bad I felt. After ward I decided I'm not laying on this couch another day and need to get out of this infectious house. When Sean converted my craft room into a guest room he put this table out into the garage and I have been using it now for the "package" table.
I took a trip to the post office and I took this photo so that ya'll could see that I SEALED the boxes before going into the post office!!!!
And this is the picture of my NEW CELL PHONE IN MY PURSE ;)
Then this afternoon after I had lunch with Renee and Mick I walked to J's school to pick him up and here was a package for ME!!!

Sean sent me my cell phone back!!! ;) The old & the new finally meet after my trip to the post office today. And, as far as I can tell, I'm not missing anything so hopefully I didn't ship anything to Iraq or Afghanistan today.
I want to thank all of my friends for helping me with Jonathan while I was sick. I'm so grateful to Eric Sanchez & Loraine, Holanda, and Mick & Renee for stepping in to feed Jonathan, house him while I was in the hospital, and just take care of things for me. I truly appreciate it!!!!

7 comments:

  1. KATIE>....YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL????? OMG..... I am SO glad you are feeling better. TAKE IT EASY. I wish I were there to help you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie,
    I removed the previous two posts because I was able to reach you by phone. You will know what I mean.
    Hope Jonathon feels better soon, and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristy, I hit enter before I was done! Thank you for calling & letting me know what I had done!!! When I saw your #, I thought I KNOW THIS #, WHO IS THIS??? And, it was you. Thanks again.
    Was able to get Jonathan a prescription to hopefully lessen his symptoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    I hope he feels better very soon. And you too. We want to see you next week!!!!
    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete