Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Official, I really am NUTS!!!!

1. CHOCOLATE

2. ICE CREAM

3. WINE

4. MEXICAN FOOD

5. FUZZY SOCKS

I'm posting my 5 favorite treats in life for when ya'll come to visit me at the NUT HOUSE!!!!!!!

I'm sending a small part of the end of Sean's email to me today below:

Oh and I almost forgot. You also sent me your cell phone. At first,I was little confused, like what is this gadget? Sure enough I have your phone. I love you babes!!! I will try to send it back tomorrow. If you get it in time, you could return your new phone if you wanted!!!

YEAP, MY CELL PHONE WAS NOT STOLEN, I PACKED IT UP IN SEAN'S PACKAGE AT THE POST OFFICE!!!!!! Sean I'm sure has to know by now, that he has married a complete NUT!!!!

Which brings a childhood song to mind that my Mother taught me......

Boom, boom, boom, here comes my wagon, my wagon, my kitty car, my bus, boom boom, ain't it great to be Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, boommmmm boommmmmmmmm, ain't it great to be NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSS, silly & foolish all day long, boom boom, ain't it great to be Crazy...............................!!!!!!

To all my fellow crazies out there, I'm sure my reservation has been bumped forward for my stay, please make room at the Nut House! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, given the circumstances, you have been excused! I am sure your mind is everywhere but your task at hand. Hang in there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie that is SO funny! Call off the search for the thief. Glad you found it. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to concentrate on the little things when, like my mom said, your mind is probably everywhere but your task at hand!

    On another note, how is Sean doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean is doing really well, his amusement as you can see is in overdrive right now ;)

    Seriously, he just got to Iraq from Kuwait, so he is really busy now! The communication & living arrangements are MUCH better than the last time he was there! Thanks for asking Genn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO!!!! And I say that from a place of love, because I could just as easily have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it wasn't stolen!! Hope Sean is doing well!! I think we'd be great friends in the nut house b/c I love all of those things as well!! Top 5 is tough tho I'd have to add sushi & pizza & country music :)

    I forgot to answer you but yes that is Jer's truck in the pic with Noah... :)

    ReplyDelete