Around 3 o'clock today I apologized to Sean & told him I needed to get back in my pajamas, and without skipping a beat, he looked to Jonathan and said "how would you like to have Thanksgiving in your PJ's"? And.......that was that, the 3 of us enjoyed a small, very peaceful, relaxing Thanksgiving in our jammies TOGETHER!! I'm so Thankful that Sean is here for a short period of time with us during all of this................
Katie you have been on my mind so often! How are you doing? I am so glad that Sean is able to be home with you right now. I hope you are doing a bit better!!!!
Katie!!!! It was so good to see that you had updated your blog. How are you feeling? What a nice picture of the three of you together. I am thinking good thoughts!!!! Hugs
I was so happy to see a comment from you. I have been thinking of you so often. How are you doing? feeling better at all? Is Sean still home? I am sorry I haven't just called to check on you. I should get your number. Also, if you email me your address I can send you guys a xmas card. my email is jghass2820@sbcglobal.net
I sure hope you are feeling better!! Hugs from Your cuz, Genn
Hi Katie, I was happy to see you had posted on Genny's page too!! Are you feeling any better? I sure hope so. Is Sean still here? Update your blog and let us know how things are going for you. Love, Kristy
Katie you have been on my mind so often! How are you doing? I am so glad that Sean is able to be home with you right now. I hope you are doing a bit better!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Katie!!!! It was so good to see that you had updated your blog. How are you feeling? What a nice picture of the three of you together. I am thinking good thoughts!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Hi Katie!
ReplyDeleteI was so happy to see a comment from you. I have been thinking of you so often. How are you doing? feeling better at all? Is Sean still home? I am sorry I haven't just called to check on you. I should get your number. Also, if you email me your address I can send you guys a xmas card. my email is jghass2820@sbcglobal.net
I sure hope you are feeling better!!
Hugs from Your cuz,
Genn
Hi Katie,
ReplyDeleteI was happy to see you had posted on Genny's page too!! Are you feeling any better? I sure hope so. Is Sean still here?
Update your blog and let us know how things are going for you.
Love,
Kristy