
Sean bought me these festive Christmas flowers for the table.......

They looked so pretty on the table & two of my friends stopped in tonight and visited with me for quite a long time. It was so great to eat, chat, and laugh with them. We did a bit of eating & a lot of laughing.

Thanks to our sweet friend Elissa, I was able to make "fools toffee" today. She sent me the recipe for the 2nd time and I actually followed the directions this time ;). I did however use toffee pieces rather than nuts.

It's so tasty & makes great goody gifts.

Winter 2009........
The flowers are so pretty. That Sean....he sure does spoil you. What a great guy!! Post the candy recipe!!! And the picture of you and Sean under the snowy roof with garland and red lanterns is so good!!!!! Hope you are feeling better Katie.
ReplyDeleteemail me....and let me know about your surgery.
Szyhmkr@aol.com
Love ya
HI Katie,
ReplyDeleteCute post. Beautiful flowers! If I was a fan of toffee, I'd say that looks good! ;) I love chocolate, but toffee not so much. Cute pic of you & Sean! Where was that?
Hope those flowers are cheering you right up!!