Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who wants to be a Millionaire?

 

My Aunt over at her Sweet Life suggested playing a little game about expressing what you would do if you instantly became a Millionaire!  I read it, thought it was funny, then spent the rest of my afternoon at work pondering what I would do (very productive huh).  Since I spent a good majority of my time pondering, I decided to share…..

If I instantly came into a Large Sum of Money I would:

 

1.  For a couple of reasons, I would buy my own Private Jet.  First, I don’t like flying and I think it would be more comfortable in my own set of wings. Secondly, I have so many friends strung out across the country that I love and miss so much, it would be so wonderful to be able to pick up at any time and go visit!

2.  I would go to France and take a pastry class for a summer.

3.  I would pay to have Box seats at Yankee Stadium and make LARGE Donations to the ball club to the point where Jeter and Posada would know who I am! ;)

4.  I would buy Seannie a Boston Whaler Boat.

5.  I would buy Jonathan an endless supply of Legos.

6.  I would buy a large farm somewhere in the southern Midwest, build my dream farmhouse, get a few horses, cows, and chickens, put on my overalls to garden and sip iced tea on my wrap around porch and enjoy endless amounts of sunsets with my hubby in hopes that he would retire from the Army now that he is married to a Rich Wife!

And, of course donate to all the world causes of illness & support our troops and the wounded warriors from the war!

So, join in the fun, take a breather and daydream a little……what would you do if you became a Millionaire???

P.S.  My husband is sitting on the couch with me as I type this and he said “Katie, don’t you think #4 should come prior to #3”.  Hmmmmmm, it probably should, but I was being honest with my answers!

Which leads me to a #8, I too must really have a cute errand boy!  The husband is no longer sitting next to me on the couch!  I may need to buy a new husband. ;)

 

Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that would be a very fun problem to have!! I would give to our church, pay off our house, buy nearly brand new vehicles, a boat, help out family/close friends and invest the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest daughter told me that if she won the lottery she would buy a wii... the mind of an 8 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh a pastry class in France sounds fun! Pick me up in your jet on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of James' and my favorite games! What would be do if we won the lotto!!!!!!!

    I usually say boring things like "pay off the house", and his are usually centered around boats.......MEN :) I think a vacation home somewhere tropical would be pretty great too though, or maybe in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie,
    I just love your #6! I'd be right there with you! (of course I'd have to add a grounds/ animal keeper to the list!)

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day my friend.
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Buy the house in the midwest so we can be neighbors! :)

    Happy Mother's Day to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have my own plane! I absolutely hate flying. Not because I am afraid of it, but because I am a germ a phobe! Almost every flight we take some one gets sick! One flight to Boise Jake wound up in the hospital with the worst case of stomach flu I have ever even heard of. Then of couse I got it. So yes, my own plane would definitely be on top of my list! If only...

    Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete