My poor blog has been so neglected these days. We only have a week until School starts back up for Jonathan. I can’t believe he is starting the 4th Grade!! Last week I took him to get his Sports/School Physical and he is now 5 FEET Tall & Weighs 120lbs! My Dad weighed 125lbs the day he graduated HS! My boy is growing, & I do believe that one day he will surpass his own Dad. We have spent the last couple of weeks back to this…
Fall Soccer has arrived & so has Jonathan’s Daddy. Jonathan can not be more happy with the return of his Dad from his 3rd deployment overseas!
This pregnancy has been very difficult for me, even more so than when I was pregnant with Jonathan & I’m sure it’s because I have suffered such issues with my health. I have been doing much needed reading from my favorite book lately.
I’m sure that they have updated this, but this was my MOPS Bible from years ago when I was a MOPS Mommy! Guess What??? I’m going to be one again, in just 2 more weeks!! Most of my closest friends, spread far & wide were met thru one or another MOPS Group! I love this Organization, more so than any other!! I’m also involved now in PWOC & another Mom’s Group created by a lovely friend of mine ~ Mothers to Mothers ~. My schedule is filling quickly with fun activities now that I’m no longer working.
And if it weren’t for a very special someone….
My Love & Encouragement tank would be empty! But,
Sean is truly my saving Grace & I’m so thankful he is here & prodding me along! Only 4 months to go & what better way to a Women’s heart than with Flowers & Fresh French Bread! ;)


When did you stop working? I hope that is helping you get your rest since being preggo has been such an "adventure" so far.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Jonathan's Dad is home safely. I bet he is just over the moon! And yeeeeaaa for Seanny bring homing French Bread and flowers! You really can't go wrong with Carbs :)
Hoping you are feeling better lady!
Katie,
ReplyDeleteI guess God really has a perfect since of timing... you and your sweet babe have been in my prayers! Keep letting your "boys" take good care of you, your deserve it!
Oh, by the way, that was a tent the Boy Scouts had flying in the parade... Not sure how!
Dee Dee
So happy to hear Jonathan's dad is home... yay!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your pregnancy has been difficult... you are in my prayers Katie!
You just can't go wrong with flowers and bread... how sweet! :)
I am sorry you aren't feeling good. I might seriously consider having another baby if it wasn't for the fact that I absolutely hate everything about being pregnant!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that Eric has returned home safely.
Sounds like you are keeping yourself busy, despite feeling crummy.
That is such a sweet picture of Sean returning home with flowers and french bread. What a guy.
Aw Katie...I sure do feel for you, being so sick while pregnant. I was sick every day when I was pregnant!! So glad J's Dad is home safely. And what a great picture of your knight in shining armour, flowers in hand, and french bread!! Love it. Feel better.
ReplyDelete: ) XO Kristy
Give that sweet husband of your a kiss and a hug from me.
ReplyDeleteAunt Diane