Since being pregnant, I constantly fall asleep anywhere all of the time & have had to pull over off the side of the rode driving alone and take a nap, it really is quite ridiculous! Vacation was no different! Toward the end of the week, Sweet Amy offered us to come down and stay at her Parents home in Newport Beach where they live, Dave & Laura were off on Vacation in Montana. So, she gave us the keys and we went down early and waited for her, Kirt, & Baby Grant to arrive. I enjoyed the beautiful view off the deck with my eyes closed.
That evening the Men went to the Market to get the fixings for dinner & Grilled us some Delicious Steaks, Fresh Green Beans with Bacon, Corn on the Cob, a Salad, and some oh so yummy Bread. It was SO Good!! Thank You Kirt & Sean! Not too mention Amy made me a Fresh Fruit Smoothie!
And After Dinner, I loved on Grant Some More!!
I bet he is so relieved that I’m gone and not sniffing his head and smooching his adorable cheeks every 2 minutes!
After staying the night at the Beach, we headed back down to Corona to pick up my Dad & Sue & we all took a day trip to Knotts Berry Farm!
But 1st, we had to stop and have lunch at the Chicken Dinner Restaurant Famous to Knotts!
J ate so much Chicken, Biscuits, and Tators that I think he is storing some in those squirrely cheeks of his ;)
Aren’t we quite the Bunch?? ;)
We got thru the Gates, and Away Jonathan Went!!
Like a Stick of Dynamite!!
Gold was discovered, Hoops were made, & Smurfs were Won.
Supreme Scream was Conquered! Knott’s was Much Fun!
The Following Evening we were off to Celebrate Nana’s 96th at the Crab Cooker with much of the Family!
Once again, Cousin Chad did most of the entertaining. He taught Jonathan how to pick up girls by flexing your Biceps!! Chad has an amazing gift with Children, he really should consider changing professions!!
Ms. Santina wasn’t going for it!
But, J was “ooggllllyyyyy eyed” over her!!! The entire night, next day, and flight home I had to hear about how pretty Ms. Santina is/was “HUHHHHHHHHHHH MOM”!!!! ;) The boy is not nearly 10 Yet!!! She was quite a Sweetie, & she survived my 20 questions so I say Chad can keep her!
Somehow my Uncle Marks shiny head is the focal point of this photo, but it’s s’pose to be of Nana blowing out her candle!
And I asked Sean to take a photo of me with my favorite Adorable Cousin Timmy along with the Enormous Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers he brought me & this is what Sean Took!!! That
STINKER!!!! ;)
So, there it is in a nutshell……Congratulations to Dad & Sue, Happiest of Happy Birthdays to my Nana, and of course a huge Warm Welcome to Baby Grant whose Parents Deserved a Precious Gift after all they have been thru!!! We had a great trip just relaxing, & visiting Our family & friends!


I've loved looking at all your great vacation pictures, looks like a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteI love the famous lunch at Knotts Berry Farm..yum. And Crab sounds so, so good. And that baby is way too cute.
How are you feeling? You look great!
Katie,
ReplyDeleteWith all the excellent fun you had, did you feel like you needed a vacation when you got home!
You are looking beautiful... take care of yourself, your "boys" and your new little "girl"!
Dee Dee
Looks like so much fun! I want to go to Knotts! I am so glad you guys had good vacation!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how your blog comment didn't post on my blog :( And the email is now gone I think I was having technical difficulties yesterday...but yes you're right I think we got out early risin' greet the day from Nana...I luv the mornings but am snoozing early by evenings :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a great trip while you were here. You guys did a lot. No wonder your pregnant self is so tired! It's hard work making a person ;)
ReplyDelete