I love the Run of the River~
It’s our Favorite Getaway Escape!
We have been to our Favorite B&B over a dozen times in Leavenworth, WA & are Never disappointed!
Right off our deck, both days, we were entertained by a number of Deer!!
The B&B sits on a Wild Refuge. The Deer, Bears, Birds, Squirrels, & Honkers are plentiful.
And this time of year, the Grounds have Over 4000 lbs of Pumpkins and Scarecrows about.
There was even a Big Ol Scary Pregnant Lady this trip!!
I revealed to my Dad this week how much I already weigh & he laughed hysterically for minutes!!! I hope God knows to be prepared on my Judgment Day, because I have some questions for him!!! I want to know how it is that I turn into a Tundra Wookie while pregnant and yet have to take medication Daily to control my vomiting??? I feel like a Swollen Umpa Lumpa!!
Our news on Sweet Lil Ellie Jo was not very good last week. She still continues to have issues & we will have another Ultra Sound on Nov. 17th.
BUT, she has kick boxing class every morning & evening ;) She is active & we are still very hopeful that when she finally arrives she will be healthy & strong!!


Oh Katie, I am praying for Ellie Joe to be strong and healthy! THe kickboxing class sounds like a good sign!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. You look beautiful. Hang in there cuz! Love to you and Sean.
Oh Katie, first off, your spirit it incredible! I too, along with all of your family, am praying for the best possible outcome with Lil' Ellie Jo's birth, that she is born healthy!
ReplyDeleteYour getaway looks wonderful. MY kind of place!
I love all of those pumpkins, and the deer! How fun! The pregnant lady look terrific! Glowing! I will slap your Dad for you next time I see him!! For shame!!
You are absolutely NOT a Tundra Wookie! You are adorable! That term is reserved for very scary women at bars in Fairbanks Alaska ;)
ReplyDeleteI am still praying for that little girl of yours, and I think she might suprise you and being staging a fake-out! Glad yall got to get away this weekend and relax. That B&B looks beautiful!
Katie,
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful! This place looks fantastic! I am so happy that you could get a way this time of year, esp to such a beautiful place!
You and the baby have been in my prayers, sorry to hear that things have been tough this past week. Enjoy every kick of you sweet little girl!
Dee Dee
First of all... I think you look beautiful! What a gorgeous place to spend a few days! Looks so nice and relaxing. You and precious Ellie Jo are in my prayers! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kate,
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good day. Just saw your comment and had to clarify... Mr. Hass did not pick out the girls cute straw hats! Those were party favors from a cowboy party we recently went to. They've held up pretty good. No he picked ugly foam hats for them that did not stay on their little heads. Men!
I love that picture on your header. It is so pretty.
I am sorry you feel so icky, for what it's worth you look great! So cute pregnant & I love the festive pumpking everywhere :)
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteMe again! Maybe I should just email you!
I just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment on my blog. You made my day! After I reread your comment, I figured that you gathered that about the hats. :) Woops!
Also, thank you for the comment on that pic of Grandma. I just love it too! I have always thought Grandma is so pretty, and I hope she likes that picture. Right after I took that one, she posed for one and smiled, so she might be wondering why I did not post the posed smile of her. I like those candids so much better sometimes.
Anyway,
hope you are feeling okay today!
Hugs,
Genn
OK... well... the pumpkins are NOT on your house... ha ha... I should read your posts in order! ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry you are sick... I feel your pain!! I was on meds for vomiting for 18 months... (x 2 babies) shudder... ew... the memories of pregnancy!! BUT... YOU look amazing!! I would never guess you were feeling sick!
I will pray for you and your baby girl... =)