JOY at the Beach. A Native of the Carolina's where
he was born, he can amuse himself for hours......even at 60 degrees.
Jonathan raced me down to the Beach from our Cabin, he was
reminding me that he Won!
With a hop, skip, and a jump......Jonathan was daring enoughto test the Northern Pacific Waters.
There is something about the Beach, no matter how chillyit was, that soothes the soul. We walked up and down, enjoying the
sights, sounds, and great smells of this wonderfully beautiful gift.


Hi Katie. Love the beach shots. A Long Beach in WA too! You and Sean are all bundled up in that last shot, and Jonathon is in bathing suit and short sleeves, I had to laugh! Kids!
ReplyDeleteLooked like fun!
I think that no matter what the weather too, the beach is always so peaceful. It does recharge your soul. Looks like you all had fun.
ReplyDeleteJonathon is so big now! I think the last time I saw him he was about 6? I can't remember.