Erin at Home is Where the Heart Is, Is giving a Great Book away in a Blogosphere Giveaway over on her Blog this morning! She is also giving the Winner a Mystery Gift! Hop on Over to check out the giveaway & Erin's Sweet Blog!
My very Crafty & Talented Auntie is Giving a Fabulous Giveaway as well over at It's a Sweet Life, & a Sweet Life it is over there! Go Check it out, you won't want to miss out on it!!
My very Crafty & Talented Auntie is Giving a Fabulous Giveaway as well over at It's a Sweet Life, & a Sweet Life it is over there! Go Check it out, you won't want to miss out on it!!
Happy Hump Day!


Hi Katie. I have a giveaway going on too. Tell your bloggy friends to come on over to It's A Sweet Life to enter.
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update on the give-a-ways!
Have you started back to work yet?
Dee Dee
OHH... thanks Katie! Who doesn't love a giveaway?! I am thinking I need to do one soon... hmm?? ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteHey I am looking for your email and I guess I did not have it saved. Can you email me and let me know what it is? I've got something to tell you. :) jghass2820@sbcglobal.net
Hi Katie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comments on my blog. Kristi did go to Corona High, in fact all my kids did. The last name then was Kelley. Kristi Kelley...does that sound familiar?
I also passed your nice words over to Kristi about her cakes and cookies. She would love to do a sweet for you, just let her know.
Great giveaways going on...I already put my name in for Kris' fun giveaway but there is a lot of competition over there ;)
Have a great day!!!