We are dog sitting for some friends right now while they are on vacation. A Pug & a Mut & now the Boy has turned into a Hound Dog! I can't decide which is easier, having the Boy in that cage or the Dogs, I'm wondering if I can somehow fit all 3 of them in there!
Ha, HA, Ha
Before you call CPS the boy put himself in there, then couldn't get himself out, I of course took the liberty to laff & take a few photos. I'm saving them for embarrassment blackmail.....figure girls will start coming around in a few more years ;)
Never a dull moment, Never! And, I've decided we are NEVER getting a Dog! EVER!! I keep repeating "Do everything in Love", "Do everything in Love"....Hell with Love, just trying to keep my Sanity at this point!
Once I got over my belly laff & let J Man out, he says "I wish I were a dog, would you buy me if I were a hound dog"


Hee hee!! We are never getting a dog either! These pictures are so cute, it looks like your son is having a blast.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better and better each day!
How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the eyes just like his Mama?
ReplyDeleteMy grandkids used to get inside Ducey's crate too. Thought it was big fun.
Katie, Erika got your beautiful gift yesterday! It is so perfect for so many things. I wanted to steal it!!!
Katie,
ReplyDeleteWe once had two labs...one would spend the day on a run and one in a cage(until we ridged outdoor access for them) but for some reason unknown to us, the one in the cage would magically escape during the course of the day...I did the same thing as your son and climbed into the cage to try and figure out how he could escape. Very quickly I discovered that the pup on the run would unlock the cage allowing freedom for the other! Ahhh memories!
Keep strong and hopefully the week will fly fast and soon you will be doggie free again!
Dee Dee
So funny! We don't have dogs, at least not yet. I know they are sweet and cute but boy, they are a lot of work! And until I can find a dog that doesn't bark, poop or slobber, we are waiting until the kids or husband can take care of those things.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny about your son climbing in there. You did exactly what I would have done... ran for the camera! :)
Every child that has ever entered my house LOVES playing in Kellys cage. Its like in their DNA at birth or something. So cute!
ReplyDeleteWe just bought a new "Taj Mahal" for our naughty pooch. It is now his home when we leave the house. No more destruction! My girls both got in there and played house. It's all good, girl! :) PS I commented on my blog about the nozzles in my shower. Check it out! Hee hee.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty funny. Cute picure! That's a good one to hang onto for future references. :)
ReplyDeletePS- I found a pretty funny picture of us when we were about 4 and 7 I think. Look out, I might be posting it soon! ;)
ReplyDelete