I LOVE the Sunshine, hate that it rarely appears here in the Pacific Northwest. The Sun was desperately trying to break thru the cloud coverage today. I' am in DESPERATE NEED of some Vitamin D. So, even though it was Cold out today, after Church, I was bound and determined to get me some D…….
I sat out there glued to the Kindle in an attempt to finish my book. It’s so darn Good & I mentioned how there was a character in the book that reminds me of my Nana & now there is a character mentioned with my Maiden last name!! Yeap, that’s right, “Barbers” are famous!
Am I not a sight?? Do you notice how short our fences are? Can you imagine what the neighbors think of me?? ;)
I think that small patch of my forehead got some sun exposure!


Katie,
ReplyDeleteIf the Barbers are famous then you should be smiling like a star on the red carpet!!! You managed to get Seannie away from his woobie long enough to read a book on his kindle!! He's such a sweet guy!
Miss you my friend.
Good for you to get outside and enjoy the day. A little red forehead is totally ok! :)
ReplyDeleteHow is your forehead burn today? I cracked up at those pictures. You love your Kindle? I want one too!!!
ReplyDeleteI have always had a fantasy about living in the Pacific Northwest. But I know I would miss the sun. I am solar powered. You planning a trip out here anytime soon? We have had some nice sunshine. I worked in the yard ALL weekend, and my aching body is talking to me today!!! Have a good week Katie!
Aww, how cool!! You should have come to the lake with us, it was sunny!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny! How is your forhead burn today??
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about needing vit D desperately. That's how I felt in Boise. Some days I would just sit in my car (which was warmer from the sun shining on it) and just feel the sun on my face.
Wishing you some more Vit D filled days soon. :)
Looks awful relaxing to me! Glad you got a little time to yourself (sorta in the sun) :)
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteI'd be right there with you, and as for the neighbors, they are all jealous of you!
Dee Dee
You would have loved the weather this weekend out in so cal. It was so warm! :( All tho you look nice N cozy! Cute post!
ReplyDeleteThat so does not look fun!!!!! Curling up by the fire on a cold day, yes...sitting in the cold, outside, not so good!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit it was beautiful up here!!! Sorry!!
Got some of my garden planted, hubby put sealer on the agregate. weed whacked, etc.
Today, not so nice! Mowed in my boots, coat, earflap hat and gloves!!!! But the yard looks pretty!!!!
I don't know what language that comment was in, and obviously I don't read it!!! I have gotten a few of those, from different people and I feel bad that I don't respond. I've gone to their blogs, but I can't read them!!!!
Oh well!
Too bad we're not neighbors I would've been right there with you. I love my daily dose of Vit D!! How do you like your kindle? We were looking at the Ipad, too...what are your thoughts?
ReplyDeleteWendy
I love to take a nap on the patio, even when it's too cold. Quilts! On my chaise lounge-the best mother's day gift ever, besides the year I got a pressure washer.
ReplyDeleteWhatever it takes to get some sunshine I am all for it!