Sunday, May 23, 2010

EVERYTHING is about to change…..

 

In a Wonderful kind of way……………..

IMG_1146

14 comments:

  1. Aww... Katie... I am SO happy for you!! Certainly a WONDERFUL kind of change. Blessings to you and your new one on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. girl............you been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! COngratulations Katie & Sean!!!! I'm so excited for you both! What great news. How far along are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you, Sean and J-man! Congratulations!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!! This is so exciting!!! No wine for you at the party!!!!

    What a blessing!! Can't wait to give you a hug in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Katie and Sean!!!!! Such wonderful news! I hope it is a girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What incredible news!!!!!!!!! We are so thrilled for you guys!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok wait... I commented on this exciting post already and you read it right? I am assuming it was erased when you changed your site name?

    I emailed you ... hope that helps.

    Also you must tell me how you changed your site without losing all of your blog info????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep hoping you will get online girl!!! No wonder you've been so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, wonderful!!!! Yippee!!!!

    I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Katie & Seannie & J-MAN!!
    I am so happy for all 3 of you!! Jonathan is going to be the world's best big brother to this little baby!! I know how much he LOVES babies (almost as much as his momma) I am so glad that the Lord is blessing your family with an addition! You are going to be an absolutely
    gorgeous momma carrying this little pea in the pod : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Katie...how are YOU feeling? Good, I hope! Greg is better today, and hoping the stone is moving!!!! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY friend so HAPPY for you.. I can't stand it!! Love you to pieces and praying every single day for good health!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Kate. Me again. What sort of troubles are you having with your blog? Are you feeling okay?

    ReplyDelete