MY BOY IS A STUD :)
Good Job J Man!
I love this post!
As I recall.....his Mama was quite a "stud" too!!
DOnt you love it when you see them GOING for it?My girl is a volleyball stud and I tear up watching her ... becoming her personal best...good job Mom.
Yes he is a stud! It makes me so excited for Noah to play sports!
Way to go J-Man!Looks like he can really "work the ball!"Dee Dee
Great pictures Katie. He's a stud alright. A mighty fine one. I love the pics with all the trees. I wish it looked like that a bit more here.
I love this post!
ReplyDeleteAs I recall.....his Mama was quite a "stud" too!!
ReplyDeleteDOnt you love it when you see them GOING for it?
ReplyDeleteMy girl is a volleyball stud and I tear up watching her ... becoming her personal best...good job Mom.
Yes he is a stud! It makes me so excited for Noah to play sports!
ReplyDeleteWay to go J-Man!
ReplyDeleteLooks like he can really "work the ball!"
Dee Dee
Great pictures Katie. He's a stud alright. A mighty fine one. I love the pics with all the trees. I wish it looked like that a bit more here.
ReplyDelete