Thursday, May 13, 2010

Need I say More

 

Today

partlycloudy

                                                                                                                68° | 45°

See that little orange thing there in between the clouds???  That’s right, the Sun will be shining again today in the PACWEST & I’m Tickled Pink about it!

You see, me and the Sun go way back! I once lived in Sunny Southern CA 12 yrs ago where it did a whole of shining.  The places I’ve lived in the South and Midwest, it did it’s fair share of Spring & Summer time Shining too.

But, here in WA, it’s a rarity & when it does I’m Jumping for Joy!

11 comments:

  1. Me tooooooooooo!! I love the sun! Did you see my FB status this morning?

    Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- today May 13 th in Castle Rock Colorado it is snowing- 2nd day in a row. Enjoy it for me.Im craving Spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy it while you can Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get out there and soak it up Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    Sun, sun , sun let it shine!
    Dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're out in that sunshine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lived in Southern CA my entire life, and I dream of moving to Washington. But i'll bet i'd last a month if I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sun has been a rarity here too in Nebraska for about a week. And CHILLY. Today the sun is out...and Rowan and I just got back from a walk to Dairy Queen. Ah...now that's more like it!

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It felt soooo good today! Lots of yard work and sunshine- loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left you a little awardy-hoo at my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete