This morning I didn’t wake up until 7:00 am and I woke to our front door of our home Wide Open!!!!
Jonathan left for school moments ago and Always kisses me on the lips goodbye, this morning he kissed my cheek! I asked “why no kiss on the lips”? “Mom, I’m afraid you might throw up in my mouth”!!
I sense my family is already tired of me puking my poor guts up constantly! Sean is trying to have one of the neighbors axe me or at least wanting the neighbors to listen to what he has to deal with daily & the boy won’t even kiss me ;(
I must say though, every time I get sick, if J is around, he runs to the bathroom, rubs my back and ask if I’m okay and says over and over “Mommy, think of something happy, like ME”!!!
:)


Hang in there sweetie! Your first trimester will hopefully go quickly and you will get to feeling less pukey all the time.
ReplyDeleteOh I am sorry you are so sick Katie! I was the same way. It is an awful feeling, but you know the reward, so it will be worth it.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Awww, you poor girl. I hope your 1st trimester wraps up soon and that you feel like a million bucks soon. Your little J is such a sweet doll. What an amazing husband he'll be someday.
ReplyDeletePraying for you..
You poor thing! It's so hard to feel so crummy when preg. But like my Mom said, you know the reward it worth it. Hang in there Katie!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon! What a happy thought you shared! so cute.
ReplyDeleteHi Katie!!! I am so glad you told me your blog address changed. I didn't know where you had gone!!! I see congratulations are in order! I'm thrilled for you. PS love the blog header photos!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie!
ReplyDeleteThought I could still access you on my other page, but no! So I haven't been visiting cuz I don't have you updated...sorrry!
Missed you at FC, but it was so nice to meet Erin! She is a doll and an itty bitty thing!! Maybe next year?
Hope all are feeling better at your house. So excited for you!!
Oh no, you poor thing -- that is the WORST! I hope it passes soon.
ReplyDeleteLove the RW&B motif on your header!
Katie,
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, your blog stopped appearing on my page. I am happy to have finally fixed the problem and can keep up with you again! I've missed you! I kept getting Blogger not found message whenever I clicked your link. How sad...
I'm sorry you are "under the weather" so to speak...It sound like you are being surrounded by your loving men. Hopefully this is only confined to the first tri. Sending you prayers...
Dee Dee