Sunday, June 6, 2010

SATC

A couple girlfriends and I went to see the new Sex and the City 2 today even with all the mixed reviews…..one friend told me that her gf walked out on it!

 

sarah-jessica-parker-sex-in-the-city

It was a long movie, funny, & I just love when they show mostly nakey men in movies AND not for the obvious reasons that their Naked, but because they are ALWAYS showing naked Women in Movies, so I feel like it’s a point for us ladies ;)

 

Previews for the Eat, Pray, Love Movie came on….I just can’t wait for it!  Julia Roberts has the leading role, it looks Magnificent, so glad they turned the book into a film!

Other than that, nothing to report on in gloomy WA.  I’d really like to be some place sunny & ridiculously hot right now!

42-24464121

It’s June, will it ever be

S

U

M

M

E

R

here???

4 comments:

  1. A friend of yours walked out? Oh my. I'd never walk out. :)

    I didn't love it as much as the first one, but I still thought it was good and pretty funny.

    I like your new header pictures!! I think to get it to size you need to shrink it to 1024. Did you do it on picasa? Or maybe it is the right size, and on our new computer it just looks big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, Did you go to the Farm Chicks show??????? I am assuming not since you didn't mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove your new picture header!!!

    I haven't read that book, did you? I hear great reviews so maybe I should read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header. I need to sit down and jazz mine up at some point with a picture or two.

    So, that book was good? I am always on the hunt for a good one.

    ReplyDelete