Monday, July 19, 2010

A Sneak Peek

 

We are moving into a house closer to post at the end of September & were so excited about it!  We have been wanting to buy a new place…….Well, pretty much ever since I saw Sean’s, but he bought his in the height of the market here in the Pacific NW & we didn’t know how much longer Sean would be stationed here and weren’t sure if we wanted to risk renting it out.  Well now were willing to rent it and finally we get to move into something bigger!

Here is the front of the new place……

Front.ashx

Dining.ashx

The dining room as you walk in thru the front door.

kitchen.ashx

It’s an open concept entertaining floor plan which I love!!  To the right is a small hutch and small kitchen table sitting in front of a sliding glass door that leads to the backyard.  This house is a “short sale” and in impeccable condition considering with a ton of upgrades like the granite counter tops in the kitchen, wood floor, high grade carpets thru out.  Really all it needs is touch up paint and some TLC in the back yard and it will be ready to move in.

GetMedia2.ashx

This living room is right across from the kitchen picture above.

Master Bedroom.ashx

The Master Bedroom

Master Bath.ashx

And it’s bath

Back Yard.ashx

Most of you probably think what a small backyard, but this is a really NICE size for this area!!!  Our current back yard is like 20 ft in depth and only 10 feet wide.  I call in a postage stamp.  I can’t wait to make this backyard into a replica of the what we did to our little postage stamp!!

The house has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a bonus room, office, and a 3 car tandem garage, it’s twice the size of our house now!!! ;)  We just pray that we have no issues renting out ours, last house I kept as a rental for 6 yrs. turned into a bit of a nightmare, so keeping our fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for no issues!

 

So there you have it, we should be moved in by the end of September, we can’t wait!

11 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Great place, Katie! I can totally see you in that kitchen preparing your amazing meals while entertaining and making lots of special memories. And that master bath...wow!

    So excited for you. Definitely joining you in prayer regarding the rental or sale of your current home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, I was just with Mom and Nana for breakfast at the Silver Dollar Pancake House, and I told her you mentioned buying a new place. She said she didn't even know! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! So happy for you. Good luck with your renters. See you in a couple days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys! The house is beautiful! Hope the old one gets rented quickly (and by GREAT renters). Happy Packing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristy, I meant to tell her yesterday when I talked to her, but David came over to her place so I let her go and forgot to mention it.
    And, Nana was MIA when I called yesterday ;)

    Yes, see you in just a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie,

    how exciting!! That house is beautiful!! I love the open floor plan of the kitchen and family room. And I think the yard looks like a great size. Good luck that it all goes smoothly. Can't wait to see you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    How fun is this! I just love your new home! Beautiful upgrades, your open concept kitchen is fabulous! I'm so excited for you! I'm lifting up a prayer regarding your old place and asking God for first class renters! Take care of your self! Hey, has work gotten any better?
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Katie!!! What fun to be moving into a new place, one to make all your own!! Can't wait to see the nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Beautiful!!!!! You are going to decorate it so pretty! I can see it now!!!! :) ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... it's beautiful! Congratulations Katie. How exciting!! :)

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Katie,
    I just saw the photos of your new house. It is beautiful!!!!! You will look great in that kitchen.
    I can't wait to come for a visit......
    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it -- so cute! Especially coveting that big bathtub!

    ReplyDelete