Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rain+Pregnancy=Mommy Dearest!

Yesterday afternoon after J’s Sopping Wet Soccer Game, we decided to dry off & just stay home & do a Project!

IMG_1873

Every year Jonathan & I make a Christmas Ginger Bread House from Costco.  It’s a nice & EASY Complete set ready to go!  This year at JoAnn’s Fabrics they had a Wilsons Halloween House that I THOUGHT was similar~I was wrong, Very Wrong!

IMG_1874

This Messy, Annoying Little Halloween House put my Hormones into overdrive!  Do not attempt one of these if your on the verge of joining the Nut House!

IMG_1875

Good thing my Mommy Dearest Mood didn’t completely ruin Jonathan’s Fun, he actually said while we were doing the project that “At least you being Frustrated gives you something to do since you were complaining about being bored”!! ;)

IMG_1879

J seriously was eating the Gross Black Frosting & the who knows how old candy that they put in these boxes!

IMG_1880

J & his Photographer were making such a hype over this project just to Annoy me even more, I just know it!!!

IMG_1863

Look at the Rain coming down during J’s soccer game!!!  Here in WA Nothing is cancelled due to the rain~we would never do much of anything if that were the case.  But up until 2 days ago, the weather had been Fantastic!!  They say this winter should be a Mighty WET one~so long sunshine!

IMG_1865

Didn’t stop these boys, they splished & splashed up & down that field.

IMG_1870

You can really see it here, it was down right pouring, and we were ALL soaked, umbrella’s and All, it was raining from every direction!

IMG_1864

Good Game J, way to keep your Head in it ;)

P.S. I don’t know who that mean lady was that came over to help you with your Halloween House, but I’ll be sure to tell her not to come back!!

6 comments:

  1. Katie,
    Here's the best part... even though it wasn't easy... you stuck with it to the "bitter" end! Jonathan is learning this from you! There is NO WAY that I would ever play in that kind of downpour, and he's out there playing his sweet little heart out! Like mother, like son! You are such a great mommy. By the way, you look fantastic. I pray for you and the baby often! Have a great week!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh... neat project! It really did turn out neat... black tongue and all! I *love* his quote! LOL Great photos of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good Mommy. I get stessed just seeing all that black icing everywhere. Way to go Mom! And I think you are all troopers for braving that rain for J's soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea to try out the Halloween House! Sorry it was sort of a bust. The rain can put me in those moods too. Bravo to you for braving the rain for J's soccer game though! That looks like a seriously wet time out there.

    I have been thinking about you guys Katie. I hope you had some postitive news from your ultrasound.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how funny. My blog is NOT updating when blogs post new posts. How are you? Please let me know all is well after you have your next ultra sound. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. We played a wet soccer game in Lacey on Saturday too! soaked or not... it was fun to watch the girls enjoy the game anyway! ;)

    I don't do gingerbread houses!! ha ha! we tried them one year... SO hard!!

    ReplyDelete