I had a late night Chocolate Cake Craving & I was so excited to sink my teeth into it that as I took the cake out of the oven it flew out of my hands across the counter and partially out of the Spring Foam Pan!!!
This is was was Salvaged.
And since I don’t give a rats bat, I ate the remaining cake right out of the pan!!


HAhaha! That is too funny. I bet it still tasted just as good! And for a late night craving... you were still looking pretty darn cute and stylish! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! Nothing stands between a pregnant lady and chocolate! (I myself seem to be on a Milk Chocolate Blue Bell kick these days)
ReplyDeleteGod really knows that I need smiles after today! Thanks for the BIG smile! How funny!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
Dee Dee
Whoa.....must be time for baby to come!!!! Right out of the pan!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are due in 5 weeks! Where did that time go????
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by -- as for the chest...I did not paint the blue on it; I bought it at an estate sale in my neighborhood that way (for like $5 -- rock star!).
You look great!! and you are funny... love the end result... ha ha!! =) I have been so mia lately! hard to keep up with blogging in the Fall and Christmas time part of winter! he he! when is baby due again?? =) ...
ReplyDeleteps the post above... about being normal again... MEN!! ha ha!! my hubby did that once or twice... what are they THINKING?? he he
good answer!