Sean got some Great News this week. In May he will be taking Company Command of an Infantry Company! He will be spending most of his summer training in the Land Down Under……
Congratulations Seannie! We will miss you while your in Australia, but so Happy for you!!!!


That is wonderful! Congratulations! And what a fun place to train... not that I have been there... but it seems fun! :)
ReplyDeleteSeannie's going down under?! Oprah's gonna be there! Does he know that? :) What a beautiful place to be.
ReplyDeleteI'm so bummed I missed your shower at Miguel's Katie!! It sounds like it was a lot of fun!!
OMG! How does he always get these cool things to happen to him?! I hope you are planning on a visit while he's Down Under! I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go there. Give him a big hug for us, and tell him Congratulations. That Inf Co. couldn't ask for a better commander :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the lucky fellow!
ReplyDeleteDee Dee
Congratulations to Sean!!
ReplyDelete