Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And the Beat Goes ONNNNNN…….

 

 

The Most Fantastic News…..Baby Girl’s Fluid in her Ventricles has decreased Again!!!  Her Heart Beat is Strong, she is growing & a Big Girl Already ( 7 1/2 lbs.)

Will be induced next week if she doesn’t come on her own!

PRAISES!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Amen!!! so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear the good news!!! I'm sure you'll be blogging about this during delivery to keep us all informed!!!!!

    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news Katie!! She will be here so, so soon... how exciting! Can not wait to see that precious girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Kate that is FANTASTIC news to read tonight!
    COngratulations. SO happy for you all to hear this.
    I love what you wrote in your last post, that as much as you dont love being pregnant, how blessed indeed you feel for your body to be thriving and growing Ellie Jo! You truly are glowing Katie. You look beautiful. So happy for the good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO!!!!!!!! Answered prayers!!!!! I am so very very glad your little bun got to stay in the oven :)

    What a year you have had....but the best part is prize you are getting in the end! I can't wait to see pictures of Ellie Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie,
    Ohhhhhh praises to God! I am so happy to hear that this sweet baby is doing so well! It is a testament to prayer and a wonderful Mommy and watchful Daddy and big brother! I'll be counting the days till I see photos next week!
    I'm so excited for you!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete