Monday, January 24, 2011

Tomorrow’s the day…….

 

Had my Ultra Sound today, Mama was right…..but aren’t we always?!  Lil Ellie is approximately 9 lbs, give or take a few ounces.  They say she is Short & Round!  It’s okay Ellie, Mama is Short & Round too!!

We are s’pose to report to the hospital at 5:30 am tomorrow morning.  My Dad & Sue will be flying in tomorrow morning and should be to the hospital by Noon or so.  My Dad is too much of a Chicken to be in the actual room, but it’s a nice feeling to know that he will be somewhere close by.  I’m starting to get very nervous!!

Pray that she comes Quick!!!

Until next time…….

5 comments:

  1. Oh Katie... so excited for you! Can not wait to 'meet' Ellie. Praying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we get to see a photo of Miss Ellie Jo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,
    I did not ever see this post! I got your note on my blog. You are quite welcome! I, along with everyone else, cannot wait to see pictures of that sweet girl!!!! I am so relieved for you that she is just perfect in every say. What a terrible ordeal to have to go through! For that, I am so sorry!! Love to all of you,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping and praying you are blissfully enjoying your sweet baby girl... =)

    ReplyDelete