Erin over here posted on her blog yesterday about the Farm Chicks Antique Road Show coming in June to Spokane, WA! Yes, I said WA .......Spokane is a 5 hour drive from Olympia, WA. As I was checking out the info I came across a transportation package that includes hotel & bus to the show. But it's Pricey!! So, the 1st weekend in June, I will be road tripping up to Spokane to get my Kicks with the SUPER COOL "FARM CHICKS"
;)
Added Bonus, I'll get to meet Erin!



I'm so excited, I hope this works out!!! I love this kind of event and would love to meet you in real life. We could get into all sorts of trouble, hee hee!!
ReplyDeleteAre you returning to work?
YES, I'm returning in March, part time to start off!
ReplyDeleteI just love the Farm Chicks...Lucky girl. :)
ReplyDeleteKatie, I have been following the Farm Chicks for a long time. I love them. And was sad to see Teri go and leave just Serena. But I love her! I would SO be going with you if I could!!!
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like such a fun trip! Can't wait to read all about it!
Dee Dee
Part time is a great way to start off. I sure hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteSo what did you think of those hotels? Any look good? What does your husband think?
Sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun trip. How is the weather in WA this time of the year? I bet it is gorgeous.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I hope to stop by again soon.
:)
So excited, I got your message last night. Was watching Die Hard III with my honey :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have a friend to come with you, that will make it even more fun, especially on your drive over. And you have a friend in the area? What a small world!
So have you girls decided what day you're coming over? If it works out for your schedules I'd love to have you over for dinner at least. I am really looking forward to meeting you!! And here is my email address, so we don't have to keep leaving blog comments: EJBishop@comcast.net
Hope your Saturday is off to a great start. Mine will be better in a moment, once my coffee is made :)
That sounds like SO much fun! I can't wait to hear ALL about it! Now you just have to wait until June! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the quote you have on your home page from Mother Theresa, is it new? It's so true. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you at the show! :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Serena