Sean is getting ready to fire up the Grill
And thinks I don't know that he keeps stealing pieces of bread from the bread basket before guest arrive. That's a look of guilt!
I made a small platter of appetizers of Shrimp Dip, Shrimp Cocktail, French Brie, Pulgeese Bread, & Crackers
Colin & Jonathan are enjoying some before dinner.
Jonathan met Ms. Bethany's Beau for the 1st time, & he was sizing him up all night!! Colin wouldn't smile in the photo, so Jonathan stepped in to show him how it's done in the photo above ;)
We can't be too hard on Colin though, he just returned home from another tour in Iraq & surprised Ms. Bethany with a trip to Rome just in time for Valentine's Day. Good Job Colin & Welcome Home! Baby Emmalyn is in the Kitchen with us!!! She truly is the most precious Angel, she brings so much JOY to all!
It's time to eat......
Our main entree was Filet Mignon topped with Mushrooms & Jumbo Prawn Shrimp for the ladies & T-Bones for the Men, Green Salad, & J man's famous Mashed Tators.
Seannie thinks he is so FUNNY, just because the Boys are Winning! Or at me trying to be a Water Bed, I thought I did a great job, I have no earthly idea why my team couldn't guess that ;(
Bethany is sculpting for the ladies team.
Dessert:
Chocolate Mocha Espresso Cake Concoction.
We had some friends ,food, & a fabulous fun time Saturday Evening!
Thanks Loraine, Eric, Josial, Emmalyn, Bethany, Colin, Sean, & Jonathan.....


MMmmmmm. That looks like a delicious...and totally fun night!
ReplyDeleteMy Wife sure can make a dinner and she did not even mention that turned Eric's steak into charcoal.
ReplyDeleteThank you to our friends for coming!
My goodness girl! You are amazing!!! And what a cuuuuttteee baby!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you just made me so hungry!!! Looks like a fun night with friends.
ReplyDeleteWowza!!! You can cook girl!!! That dinner sounded sooo good, and that dessert...well, you know me, never met a sweet that I didn't like, and I know I would like (love) that one! Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteHow did your procedure go?
it's was postponed yet again, tomorrow morning is the day at 9am, think of me at 9 am, i'm terrified! ;(
ReplyDeleteAbout the carpet, negative. Think area rugs.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I hope the procedure you have today goes well. I hope you are ok...I'll be praying for you girl.
Hi Katie thanks for all the kind comments!!
ReplyDeleteI love your conter tops & I love your pretty blue paint on the walls!!