So easy, So Good!
I made two Pizza Rolls tonight. One for J (Cheese & Tomato Sauce) & One for Sean & I that I made of Garlic Dough & filled the inside with Spinach, Prosciutto, Mozzarella, & Olive Oil. I brushed the top with more Olive Oil & seasoned with Sea Salt & popped them in the Oven on 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
YUM!!!
The Winner of the 100th Post Giveaway for a $50 dollar Gift Card to the Crab Cooker goes to Mrs. Erika! We put the 3 names of those that posted my post to their Blog & drew a Winner!
Congrats Erika, you will be receiving it in the mail quickly! Be sure to keep your eye out for a "Witty Widower" while your there! ;)
Thanks to those that Participated in the "Name of Love"


My goodness, the pizza rolls look amazing!!! We had sandwiches made on croissants. For dessert...Costco's BUTTer pound cake. I sure love food. I really need to start the 30 Day Shred tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteNow that looks so yummy! You must post how you made your rolls! Better yet, just save me a piece, once I finish digging myself out of this snow... I'm on my way over!
Dee Dee
I forgot to comment on your comment...those are amazing figures for that industry!! More $ than all pro sports combined?! That is so scary and sad.
ReplyDeleteI love that part in Fireproof too! Did you know that was his real wife? He didn't want to kiss any woman other than his wife. So sweet!!!
Are you sure you don't want to move to Texas? Like right next door to us would be fantastic! Then I would never cook again :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you make your dough? Do you do it from scratch, or use a pre-made one? Looks YUMMY!
Yes Elissa, Your neighborhood is super nice!
ReplyDeleteDo ya'll have Trader Joes near you or a Whole Foods Market? I buy the dough from Trader Joe's & a Market here "Metropolitan Market" but I know they have the same kind at Whole Foods as well.
Jonathan's pizza Roll & made from Pillsbury Pizza dough, he doesn't quite appreciate the good stuff yet so he doesn't get the other ;)
On Food Network there is a Pizza dough recipe by Bobby Flay that I have made & thoroughly enjoyed!
That pizza roll looks delicous Katie! You sure do make my mouth water from so many of your posts.
ReplyDeleteErika is the lucky winner! I should have participated! I didn't want to ge whooped by Gma, but apparently Erika was not afraid. Maybe she'll take me out with her gift card. ;)
The pizza roll looks divine. I am adding it to my menu this week. I'm hungry just thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteDinner looks so delicious!! We are going to be doing pizza dough in our bread machines soon too! Tonight we had tuna salad sandwiches on toasted homemade sourdough bread!!!
That looks so yummy! I am thinking of dinner tonight, so now I'm daydreaming!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the idea of going to Lowe's or Home Depot right now. I looked online last night, but there's something to be said about looking at them in person. I have a feeling we could get into a lot of trouble together :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day!!
Oh goodness... YUM! That looks SO good! You are making all of us hungry! :)
ReplyDeleteMy mouth is watering. YOur blog & my moms blog always makes me hungy he he :)
ReplyDelete