9 years ago today.....
I was giving birth to a 9lb, 7 ounce, 22 1/2 inch long
"Chunk O Loveee"....
"Chunk O Loveee"....
at Womack Army Medical Hospital in Fort Bragg,
North Carolina....
North Carolina....
I can't believe it's been 9 years, time is flying!
I was induced 3 weeks after my due date on Feb. 13th around 10:00am, ALONE, just about to turn 23, 3000 miles away from what was home a year 1/2 prior in CA. Jonathan's Dad was out in the "field" doing a training exercise while assigned to the 82nd Infantry Airborne Division. I didn't have a cell phone, the Army Hospital got a hold of his Unit & Eric arrived later that evening....phewwwwwwww!! I needed someone to SCREAM at ;)
We were surprised with our Baby Boy the following Night after a very Longgggg Labor....
Mr. Jonathan Quinn Haley, born at 6:30 pm on February 14th, 2001 & the Absolute Best Valentine a Woman could ever Receive, the gift of Motherhood!
Jonathan you are the LIGHT OF MY LIFE, my heart is so full of Love for you. God so appropriately gifted you to me on the Perfect "Lovey" Holiday! Your growing into a Fine Young Man, I could not be more proud of you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRREL







The Phone Call from Your Daddy in Afghanistan




We were surprised with our Baby Boy the following Night after a very Longgggg Labor....
Mr. Jonathan Quinn Haley, born at 6:30 pm on February 14th, 2001 & the Absolute Best Valentine a Woman could ever Receive, the gift of Motherhood!
Jonathan you are the LIGHT OF MY LIFE, my heart is so full of Love for you. God so appropriately gifted you to me on the Perfect "Lovey" Holiday! Your growing into a Fine Young Man, I could not be more proud of you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRREL
The Ballons
Indoor Camping Gear
The birthday Boy & winner of the Scavenger Hunt
The Chaos
The Trio Campers
The First Aid Kit Making
The Lantern Making
The Phone Call from Your Daddy in Afghanistan
The Root Beer Floats Mr. Seannie enjoyed most, right before I set off the smoke alarms with the Smores ;)
The Presents
The Tent in our Living Room
The NOISE!!!
The HOLY COW MESS
The Campers were picked up this morning at 10 ;)
We spent the rest of the day cleaning from party & dog sitting
Then our SUPER AWESOME neighbor Jason from TX offered to watch J man for us so that we could go on a Valentine Date...We Did.....& will be celebrating all over again tomorrow night on the Actual Valentine Birthday. It's your "PARTY" ALL WEEKEND J
We ALL love you!
Stay Tuned
I will announce the wiener of the 100th post giveaway next..
;)


Happy Birthday to J-Man! Looks like he had a blast at his party. Give him a hug for me!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Jonathan! What a great kid!! And congrats to you, too! Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies? One minute you're looking into their eyes for the first time and the next thing you know they're almost as tall as you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you put together an amazing birthday celebration, too. Such a clever idea, indoor camping!! Maybe you should become a professional caterer and party planner :)
Hope you and your Valentine's are having a great weekend!!
What a wonderful birthday present. And that looks like it was a great party for a 9 yr old boy! P.S. I LOVE the name Quinn! I have never actually seen the name in writing before now. I saw it and was struck with what a cool name it is! Happy Valentines Day!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY Jonathon!!! What a fun party you had for him!!!! Love that idea!
ReplyDeleteWHO WON THE GIVEAWAY!!!
Happy Birthday Johnathon! Looks like you made his day very special!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! May this year be full of surprises!... Dee Dee
ReplyDelete