Wow....it all looks fantastic! LOVE those placecard holders! How did I miss those at Target? What department did you find them in...I am going to look for them.
Kris, In the Valentine Section on an endcap facing the back row. They were $1.99 a piece, bet if your Target still has them they will be 50% off today!!!
I agree, you should be a party planner. Everything you do is so cute!
Hey, I wanted to mention that I'm going on a social media hiatus for Lent. I will still write my blog, but I am going to try to do far less blog hopping, commenting, twittering, etc., because it's gotten totally out of control for me. I am trying to get my life back in balance. So I wanted to mention it here because I didn't want you to think I was being ungrateful for any comment love you might send my way over the next 6 weeks. I feel so guilty about that, but cold turkey is the only way I know how to nip this addiction!
LOVE that chalkboard!! Love it. Good looking goodies and red cake too.
ReplyDeleteEverything you do is so stinkin cute! I bet that cake was fantastic! Glad yall had a great Valentine's.
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDee Dee
Wow....it all looks fantastic! LOVE those placecard holders! How did I miss those at Target? What department did you find them in...I am going to look for them.
ReplyDeleteKris,
ReplyDeleteIn the Valentine Section on an endcap facing the back row. They were $1.99 a piece, bet if your Target still has them they will be 50% off today!!!
Katie, once again you out-do yourself!! You are so creative and talented. You should be a party planner, girl!!
ReplyDeleteOK, you know how to throw a party! That's an amazing table setting you have there!
ReplyDelete~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
I agree, you should be a party planner. Everything you do is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHey, I wanted to mention that I'm going on a social media hiatus for Lent. I will still write my blog, but I am going to try to do far less blog hopping, commenting, twittering, etc., because it's gotten totally out of control for me. I am trying to get my life back in balance. So I wanted to mention it here because I didn't want you to think I was being ungrateful for any comment love you might send my way over the next 6 weeks. I feel so guilty about that, but cold turkey is the only way I know how to nip this addiction!