Hi Katie, Back from my blog hiatus -- just popping by for a visit and to say a belated Happy Easter. Hope all is well with you and the family -- how are you feeling these days?!
Funky Junk is May 14 and 15. I think the 14th is just the evening. We'll probable come on Sat. as we like to go to Sumner too, but maybe we'll get a hotel this year and do both! I'll keep you posted
It's funny that you said something about passing the "test"! You don't know what you're in for, but it will be fun!!!! Can't wait!!!!
I forgot to write back and let you know that no one was hurt in the fire...and that is so ironic you had a similar dream. Those kinds always freak me out. I hope it didn't disrupt your sleep too much. How's spring break going so far?
A perfect day!!! You always make such beautiful desserts!!!
ReplyDeleteNice Katie! LOVE, LOVE that ruffled edge cake plate!! Is that the one from Costco?????
ReplyDeleteChrist is Risen Indeed! I'm glad you had a nice day. Love the pic of your guys out hunting ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteBack from my blog hiatus -- just popping by for a visit and to say a belated Happy Easter. Hope all is well with you and the family -- how are you feeling these days?!
Looks like you had a *wonderful* Easter celebration!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a special day filled with special memories!!
ReplyDeleteNow, we need some updates on your health, office politics and anything else we should know about you!!!!!
Are you going to the funky junk sale in May?? Can't wait to meet you!!
He is risen indeed!!
I REALLY love your header---SO cute!
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your Easter celebration with us! How's work?
Hugs and prayers... dee dee
Cute pics Katie. How are you liking your new camera? There is SO much to learn on it huh!?
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter. :)
Sounds perfect, but you're jealous about the Sushi, I know, lol! I love how the guys look as they are searching for an egg! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie!!
ReplyDeleteFunky Junk is May 14 and 15. I think the 14th is just the evening. We'll probable come on Sat. as we like to go to Sumner too, but maybe we'll get a hotel this year and do both! I'll keep you posted
It's funny that you said something about passing the "test"! You don't know what you're in for, but it will be fun!!!! Can't wait!!!!
Looks like a great Easter! Fun pictures :)
ReplyDeleteWendy
I forgot to write back and let you know that no one was hurt in the fire...and that is so ironic you had a similar dream. Those kinds always freak me out. I hope it didn't disrupt your sleep too much. How's spring break going so far?
ReplyDelete