Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mini Buddy Holly

Doesn’t J look like a Mini Buddy Holly?

IMG_0568

He hasn’t taken these off since he got them yesterday at the 3D “How to Train Your Dragon” Movie that we saw yesterday with 3 other kiddos!  I must add in here that I was responsible for a 3 yr old, 5 yr old, 7 yr old, & my 9 yr old & No One Cried, Choked, or Wet their Pants ;)

I did Good, I SHOULD have been BLESSED with MORE children!!  Ahemmmmmmmmm

IMG_0570

So, it’s Spring Break in our Neck of the woods. 

Monday started off to a bad start & I was sick in Bed!

Then, friends of ours came over & we had lunch & baked cookies, thanks to Rose Marie I now know how to use that expensive counter accessory that I threw such a fit over having that hadn’t been used (remember the Yellow Kitchen Aide)

Tuesday, Sean came home and took me to the doctors, then we went & saw the Movie with friends, lunch, Soccer Practice, dinner @ Costco.

Wednesday: Were off to Barnes & Noble, Pottery Making, then Trader Joes!

Tomorrow…a trip to the City.

 

This is the 1st time EVER that I have been off for Buddy Holly’s Spring Break & he’s quite entertaining!

;)

Oh & the Movie was FANTASTIC!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. He does look like Buddy Holly! And I might add, I love Buddy Holly!!! Tragic ending...

    So sorry you've not been feeling well. Any new news?

    Sounds like you're having a great spring break so far. You know, it took me forever to use my Kitchen Aid. It took some serious nudging from my Mom and once I finally tried it, I use it for everything.

    I wish we had a Trader Joe's here. :(

    What city you going to? Spokane? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Buddy Holly!!! Peggy Sue was one of my favorite songs growing up!!!

    Sorry to hear you are sick...hope things improve and that you get to enjoy yourself to the fullest!!

    Have fun with your "buddy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look like Buddy with those glasses. Cute.

    Sorry you were sick again Katie. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look like Buddy Holly! Glad you guys are having fun on Spring Break. Yall have a great time the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is TOO cute! :) Sounds like you guys are having an amazing spring break! I want to see the pottery you made... if that is what Pottery Making is... I guess it could be a store? lol

    ReplyDelete