This is the small patch of heaven that I have a view of right outside my Kitchen Window right now!!
I planted these bulbs the year before last & have patiently been waiting for them to bloom this Spring. Tulips are my Favorite Flower next to Gerber Daisies~I just love them so much.
This is my all time Fav! I bought a Mini Rose Plant today that matches~Sunrise Roses that I hope to get planted tomorrow.
Our Japanese Cherry Blossom that we planted last year is in Full Bloom!!!!! I thought it wasn’t going to make it. I’m so thankful for Sean, for he planted all the plants we had bought last summer & planted them before I got home from work one day & I came home and wanted most of them moved. He replanted them for me!! He says “a Happy Wife is a Happy Life” ;)
The most precious part of these pictures is what you can see in the background of this tree…….
~Blue Sky~


That is one heck of a BEAUTIFUL blue Washington sky!!! Much better than the dreariness we have had over here in Korea. Hopefully things are starting to look up for you too!
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely, Katie! I just love your flowers. We have a cherry blossom tree, too. She used to bloom just like yours until someone ran her over 2 years ago. She still blooms, but not how she used to.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your view :)
Erin
They are GORGEOUS! My thumb is just about any color but green, and I am totally jealous of your view. Getting our backyard done is still on our list of things to do this year. Sigh....one more thing to do :)
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteThese flowers are beautiful! I love the colors in the tulips, stunning! Hope you are feeling better... Dee Dee
Your tulips are so pretty. I am so glad you shared them with us, the bunnies ate every single one of my tulips this year! I like your husbands quote! I'll have to share it with Tony! Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteWendy
Great picture Kate. How are you liking your camera?
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better! Are you??
Those are the most amazing tulips! Noah and I are really into tulips right now...we are already scoping out colors and "designs" to plant next fall!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better!
OH! So beautiful! What a nice view you have! Is it weird that I want to say that they are so pretty, they look fake? Shouldn't beautiful look natural to me? Anyway, gorgeous. Love the photos. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteI deleted your blog, and waiting a couple days to go back to it, via another source. Seem to have had no problem this time around. Crossing fingers! So, regarding your last few posts that I could not comment on: Hope you are feeling better by now, and that they did not find anything wrong. LOVE the fact that Amy's baby was born healthy...what a thrill for them!! LOVE your tulips! What a lovely sight to see outside your window. GO Jonathon...you little stud you!!! And let's just hope I can keep coming to visit you this way with no problems. I would sure miss seeing what is going on your world!!!!
Oh my goodness... they are gorgeous! What beautiful colors!
ReplyDelete