Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anniversary, Run of the River Style

 

We love the Run of the River B&B in Leavenworth, WA.  We have stayed many times & this is where Sean proposed to me, so it was natural that we went there to celebrate our 1 year Wedding Anniversary.

IMG_1318 

It has become one of my favorite places on earth.  We are never disappointed when we come & this was our 1st time coming in the Summer Season.  The River was full of Tubers & Rafters.  With Summer coming so late this year, it was prime Rafting time.  We passed on the Rafting & went into town to eat lunch & followed by a long nap! 

IMG_1320

Look how festive the Inn Keepers had the front porch decorated!

IMG_1323

The entire Inn was incredibly patriotic, from the 4th to Labor Day.

IMG_1339

Here I am, over 3 months pregnant now.  I am the only person on the face of this planet that can puke my guts up and still gain weight!  When I am pregnant, I get Pregnant EVERYWHERE……ankles, legs, thighs, BUTT, arms, face, and the stomach is seriously pooching!

IMG_1340

Two Love Birds

IMG_1329

The Breakfast Table

IMG_1275

And the spectacular view from our room!

 

Happy Anniversary Sean, you have obviously given unconditional love a new meaning, your still here ;)

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! I think you look beautiful! I haven't stopped by in a while... I haven't seen your blog in my blogger reading list... I thought you might be taking a break. Don't know what's going on there? Lovin' your new red Jeep... so cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Katie!
    The place you are visiting looks so beautiful!
    I must add that you are looking quite glowing as well!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Seanny & Katie!
    And you do not look like you have gained ANYTHING Miss Katie! I am so glad yall had such a great weekend. That place is amazing!
    ***HUGZ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary you two! Sure doesn't seem like a year has passed!! You look adorable pregnant! I know the feeling though, believe me. I was sick the whole time too!!! Ugh! LOVE that place. I WANT THAT RED BIKE!!! I have been looking for an old bike to use as decor in my garden. I want to put a big wicker basket on it and fill it with flowers!!! LOVE the table setting too!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Katie and Sean! Wow, that year went fast. Looks like you enjoyed a nice getaway. And you do look adorable pregnant. Hope you start feeling better now that you're at the 3month mark.

    Can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, you look wonderful!! So beautiful!!

    I really need to check that place out, it looks like a little slice of paradise.

    Happy belated anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was pregnant it was like everything morsel of food I ate never left my body. I was fat everywhere, even my nose spread...seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to have you back!!!!! I've caught up and am so relieved!!!
    You look adorable!!! Sorry about the sickness though, but did I say you look adorable??!!!!

    Love your new car and summer fun! So nice to have some summer weather, but I have been complaining about all the watering. Just never satisfied!!!

    Thanks for the quick response!

    P.S. you look adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katie...I am so excited to see you!!! Vitiligo is a skin disorder, where you lose the pigment in your skin. My Dad had it. Do you remember? His was on his arms, neck and face pretty bad. Mine began about a year ago, on the inside of my wrists. It is now there, and on elbows, feet, knees, and upper arms a little. Ugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That inn is the cutest...but not cuter than you pregnant. You are looking good, girl!

    ReplyDelete