I’m finally leaving for a vacation, CA here we come! My closest & dearest life long friend had an adorable baby 3 months ago, I’m finally going to meet him, I Can’t wait!!!
I will be home to Celebrate my Nana’s 96th birthday, how Amazing is that???
My Dad & his Girlfriend have been “Shacking Up” for over 16 years now, somehow Sue has has lured him in to saying “I Do” ';) Another Backyard Wedding to Attend!
Friends, Family, Beach, here we come……..But, most IMPORTANTLY me and Miguel haven’t seen one another in OVER 1 Year!!!!! Oh Baby, I’m gonna Devour you 1st thing!!
P.S. Miguel is a Bean & Cheese Burrito ;) Wet Style of course, double wrapped, accompanied by an Orange BANG!
Toodaloo!
Oh, and 1 more thing, we will be having a 3D Ultra Sound on the 26th while were there. Is it Blue or Pink, What do you think??


P I N K 4 SURE!! See you soon!!
ReplyDeleteOh Katie, you have such a fun couple of weeks ahead of you, I am so excited just reading this!
ReplyDeleteI hope you take lots of pictures and can't wait to see you and your friend, and of course the adorable baby.
And now on to your baby. I think I already told you awhile ago I think it's a girl. But maybe that's just because you need a girl. I can just see you having an amazing time with a girl. But the same thing goes for a boy. I don't know. Let's stick with girl.
Have a great time!!
Hope yall's vacation is a GREAT one! Take lots of pictures :)
ReplyDeleteAnd are we reallllly going to know the if we're having a he or she already? (it probably doesn't seem like "already" to you, but it does tso me). Oh I can't wait! I can start shopping soon ;)
Oooh I can't wait for you to share pink or blue!!
ReplyDeleteI drove through Miguel's for lunch today and was thinking of you. I don't know how I'd survive without it so close. We go a couple of times a week seriously. And it's always the same guy in the drive thru and I swear he laughs when he sees it's me (again) with the exact same order (again). It's just that good. Glad you get your fix soon!!!
Katie,
ReplyDeletewe just got to the beach last night! Enjoy your vacation, have fun!
oh, since you have one blue, my vote is for pink!
Dee Dee