Monday, July 5, 2010

Lady in Red

 

Remember about a month ago I had finally traded in my 2003 Jeep for a 2010 Toyota Highlander????

IMG_1252

Finally my wish came true and that ugly old lady car vanished and this pretty Red 2010 Jeep landed in my drive way!!   I Like what I Like!

7 comments:

  1. Huh? You got a new highlander....and a month later a new jeep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Beautiful Jeep!!!

    So the dealership just took back the Toyota or did you have to trade it in?

    We are creatures of habit, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what'dya do with the Highlander? You are funny. I like a girl who knows what she likes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! I was wondering why we never saw pictures of the Toyota. HA! Glad you got what you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kate. The shrimp is easy and oh so yummy. Just marinate your shrimp. I buy them frozen from Sam's. The jumbo shrimp. About 10 dollars a bag. Defrost in fridge, or run cold water over them. Blot dry. To one bag shrimp, maybe 2/3 or little less, oil, a bunch of garlic, however you use it, fresh or from a jar, pepper sauce, juice and zest of 2 lemons and 2 limes...per bag of shrimp, salt, and then I roasted a couple jalapeno peppers and diced them up and put them in the marinade for a little kick. Skewer them onto either wooden (that have been soaked) or metal skewers. Cook a few min. on each side. Squeeze some lemon juice on them after removing from fire. Remove tails, give a rough chop and put them in your warm corn tortillas with some goodies. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey miss Katie!! I certainly miss my friend!! it feels like it's been forever.... I was given the Versatile Bloggers Award. And I am passing it along to you.

    Check it out at http://gypsyshalunya.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete