For many years I’ve collected Precious Moments Figures, and about 6 years ago I started receiving Willow Tree Angels as Gifts from dear friends of mine. If your not familiar, each Angel carries her own meaning and in scripted on the bottom will be her meaning. This Angel is my newest & her meaning is the “Spirit of Giving”. My dear sweet husband brought this home with him yesterday. It’s the 1st time he has ever bought me one of these Angels & I have to admit, I’m a little offended!
I think he is trying to tell me I should be in better spirits about “Giving”!!
Does he mean better Spirits about being Pregnant????
Or is he hinting to the fact that I still haven’t bought him a Birthday Gift for his Birthday last Month?????
;)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm???
Isn’t being pregnant and giving him the gift of a child a Gift to last an entire lifetime???
I think I’m going to give him a Uterus for his birthday ;)
Believe it or not, I really am just kidding! It was so sweet of him to think to go buy me one of my favorite Angels & last night at Soccer Practice, the Coach asked the Dad’s to come play a scrimmage game against the boys & Sean was out there in his Combat Boots playin it up & now his tootsies are full of Blisters!
I think I will go BUY him a Band-Aid!!!!
;)


The picture of Sean playing in his ACUs is priceless! What a good guy! He def deserves that Band-Aid! HA!
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! My laugh for the day!
I hope you and the baby are doing well!
Dee Dee
Aww... he gave you that one *because* you are SO giving! :) I have collected Precious Moments since I was young and I have a small collection of Willow Tree too! Great pieces to collect!! ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a quality guy! I have a few of those too.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!!! I too, used to collect precious moments and now collect willow tree...just what I like, not everything! What do you do with your PM's now??? Mine are boxed up, probably never to come out again!!! Not my thing anymore, but they are still so cute and have such wonderful memories associated with them.
ReplyDeleteHow's the baby???? So excited!!