Friday, January 7, 2011

Work Shower

 

This afternoon at work, my office gathered for a Shower that they put on for Ellie Jo & they even invited Sean & Jonathan to come join.

IMG_2446

The cake tasted as good as it looks!  It had delicious strawberry preserves in the middle~Yum!

IMG_2457

I didn’t hesitate diving into it!

IMG_2449

IMG_2463

J had a good time helping open the gifts.

IMG_2477

We got a ton of great stuff…..from handmade blankets, to bouncing chairs, clothes, bath accouterments , etc. etc.  I’m just in Awe at how generous people are!

IMG_2480

My friend Bethany made Ellie Jo’s name out of these letters and hand painted little lady bugs on all of them to match the theme of her room!  They are Adorable!!

IMG_2474

Thank you to my co-workers for such a fun afternoon & for their generosity of gifts….and for inviting my family too, it was a lot of fun!

Lil Ms. Ellie definitely has more than what she needs, now she just needs to get HERE!!!

7 comments:

  1. Great co-workers!! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What nice friends and co workers. You look so cute! I love your outfit.
    Those hand painted letters that spell Ellie Jo are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice Katie!!! You are ready now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been MIA for a while...oops... So exciting that you will be holding her so soon!! =) I love the letters... too cute! Blessings in the weeks to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love the picture of you and Seanny, yall are such a cute couple :)

    Now we just need a perfect little girl to enjoy all this good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah how sweet looks like you got some great things. I love those handmade blankets...Someone from my work made Noah one just like the one in your photos (only not pink) and it's still one of our favorites...so thick & soft. Can't wait to see & meet Lil Ms Ellie (luv that name!)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie,
    How sweet of your office to throw you a baby shower! She is going to be one set little girl! All the beautiful clothes and great bedroom things with cute lady bugs. I'm counting down with you!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete