Potato Sack slide
Could it actually be possible that we wore this boy out enough to fall asleep on the drive home????? Sure did!!! He slept almost the entire duration of the ride home, and Praise God too. If not, we would of had to listen to him complain about the terrible CA traffic. Sean, I'm sorry I didn't fall asleep too, I'm sure I complained enough for the both of us. ;)
After Legoland, we picked up Dad and Sue and had dinner at good old Lampost Pizza in Corona. Best Pizza on the Planet!! After wards, we went to the old Thrifty's off Border to enjoy scooped ice cream. And, fancy meeting Kirt and Amy there. They were there to take advantage of the 2 for $5 buck half gallon sale to celebrate her Dad's 60th Birthday......Happy Birthday Dave!! Then we took Sean on a tour of Corona, showing him my old Highschool, Jr. High, and our house on Merrywood Lane. Yet another great day here in CA.


Looks like you guys are still having fun! I am so impressed with how quickly you are blogging about all of your CA adventures. Way to go! :) Johnathon seems like he has so much fun personality.
ReplyDelete