
Brian and Stacy sent goodies from Memphis Tennessee and it was so much fun to follow
directions in the process of opening these goodies. Stacy, you are so creative, and so very sweet!

As we opened the package, Stacy had the gifts individually wrapped with #'s indicating what to open first.

#1.......$75 Bucks at Bed, Bath, and Beyond! Wow, Super Generous & Lovin it!!

Seannie opened gift #2

Stacy and Brian picked this up during there trip to Disneyland before the Wedding and intended to give these to us to wear while we were there. She says we have to wear them now that were home, I'm going to hide the card so that Jonathan doesn't make us!! ;) But, I will add them to my scrapbook!

Best of all, the 3rd gift was full of goodies from my very favorite Cracker Barrel!!! Cracker Barrel is one of the many things I miss about living in the Midwest/South and the Blueberry Pancakes are to die for! And they drench them with a delicious
Blueberry syrup!! It's so, so, Tasty!!!

Not all of the Cracker Barrel yummies made it. One
exploded in the box. I did lick my fingers so that it didn't all go to waste ;)

My favorite thing about this gift was the card!!!!! So many of us with our fast paced lives tend to email, text, or send e-cards! I just love making cards and sending them to loved ones and I TRULY ENJOYED reading this hand written note from Stacy!! Thank you so very much, this gift was so very much appreciated and enjoyed!!! It's so nice to receive things in the mail that you can enjoy!! I made Sean home made buttermilk biscuits for breakfast for his birthday, I'm going to set my
alarm a few minutes early tomorrow morning in hopes that he is feeling better and make him more to enjoy with the apple butter!!!
Oh no! What a nasty bug that must be! I hope you don't get it too! Or did you already?
ReplyDeleteHope you are all up and at em' really soon!
PS Sweet gift from your friends!
Those were very nice gifts from your friends.
ReplyDeleteSo Katie, what is NORO virus? Is that like the flu? Yuck. I hope you are ALL 100% VERY SOOOOOON!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you got the package but I am so very very BUMMED the baked apples didn't make it!! I will do a much better job at packing them next time!!! :( You are so sweet! I loved your post! Thank you again for making me feel special and like I have known you for YEARS!!!!
ReplyDelete