Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us........

Today is Sean and Mines 1 Month Wedding Anniversary and I came home to some super duper, neato burrito, don't you look good in that tuxedo, surprise prizes!!!!!! Above are more fabulous chocolate syrup, cappuccino, and french vanilla coffee disk to go in our new coffee machine that we have been enjoying every single morning since the Noah's blessed us with this treat of the century!!!!! I just love this coffee machine, EVERYONE SHOULD INDULGE IN THIS GREAT NECESSITY!!
A week ago at Target I mentioned to Sean that an under the counter CD player would be good for me because I have yet to master how to use the TV/DVD/Stereo System!! I am a TECHO Retard and there are times that Sean and Jonathan are both not home to help me with this task, which in turn forces me to have to sing out loud, which in turn amounts to a homeowners association fine for disturbing the neighborhood....HA ;)
And............Misti sent us this adorable box filled with a huge variety of the coffee disk to try out all of the flavors to find our favorites.....THEY ARE ALL OUR FAVORITES!!! And, they even make a milk creamer disk!!!! I just can't express enough how cool this gadget is, and I don't particular care much for gadgets, but this one fills my belly!!!!
AND.....one fine fellow to celebrate with!!

AND....an obnoxious wife.... ;) Happy Anniversary to Us!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. One month anniversary gifts? You guys make me sick. I'm just kidding! You're pretty darn cute. Happy 1 month! I love having a cd player in the kitchen. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to add insult to injury, but he has been buying me montly anniversary gifts since we started dating!! He is pretty darn sweet, now he better keep it up, I've turned into a spoiled snit! :)

    ReplyDelete