
Good news, Jonathan feels much better! Bad News, the germ has spread to Sean, and he is not feeling so hot! It's amazing the things we will do when we don't feel well. I was laying on the couch reading a book when I heard Sean go into the restroom yet again and he came out with this towel. He laid it next to him on the couch and then sat up and placed it over his head. I should not have taken his picture and I know what comes around goes around, but I just could not resist. I struggle with my health, and Sean is always so kind and loving to me when I'm feeling under the weather, and this is how I repay the favor. Shame, Shame, Shame on me ;) But, I never look this cute! And, in the midst of feeling horrible, I can never find good in it. Sean finds something positive in every negative situation. I told him I hope he felt better soon and his reply was "at least it only last a couple of days and not 10"!!

Last night I was in this situation and didn't want to leave the couch to go to bed. Something about the couch is more comforting when I'm sick. Sean got up to get something from upstairs and I thought he was going up to bed. He returned with a blanket and pillow for me and one for him and rather than him sleeping on the other couch, he laid on the floor right next to me and held my hand!!!!!!! Now, how sweet is that! I don't deserve such kindness, but I will gladly reciprocate..........
No comments:
Post a Comment