
Ms. Elissa is a dear friend of Sean's that he met while stationed with her husband in Alaska, and she was able to come all the way from Texas to our wedding. We got a lil surprise from her in the mail today of many photos of our wedding and our trip to Disneyland the day after the wedding. I was so tired that day that I think I only took 3 photos and don't even remember Elissa taking these photos, so THANK YOU ELISSA!!!

This is all of us who actually woke up in time for the Disneyland trip. We didn't meet up until 11am and of the 20 or so that were going, 7 showed ;) Sean's sister Alana is in the front seat screaming all the way down Splash Mountain. We will talk more about the screamin in a min. ;)

Waiting in line......................

We have on bride and groom hats that our neighbor(actually Dad and Sue's neighbor) who previously worked at Disneyland gave to us for the adventure. It was so hot that day and I desperately wanted to take mine off, Jonathan insisted that I wear it! It did however put us on the fast track for ONE RIDE!

Elissa let Jonathan take a few photos, Linda is giving him a face..............

Elissa smiled big................

And the Mom has the look of get that thing out of my face Son.................

So, as I mentioned before of the screams that shriveled our spins from Alana on almost every ride, this is the look of annoyance from Jonathan after the Indiana Jones ride where he was utterly annoyed from the screaming. Can you believe it, Jonathan annoyed with someone elses behavior??? Bitter Sweet!!!

Oh dear, looks as if someone might get sick.............. I promised to not advertise to the entire world of Sean's event with the Porcelin God the night before, that's that same look!!! OOOOPPPPPSSSSSS did I just mention it, darn it, my delete or backspace button doesn't seem to work ;)

And off we go.......I think this is us leaving......we were utterly pooped!! Thank you Elissa for sending us the CD with many other photos too. Your so very sweet and we are so very thankful that you made the long trip to the Wedding. I wish that James would have been able to join you, were praying for his safety as he is off serving our great Country!!!
You look so happy in all of your pictures Katie! Glad Disney was a fun time! Cute hats.
ReplyDeleteI totally missed this post Katie. So Sean was commode huggin' drunk, eh?
ReplyDeleteLove the hats!