Today I came to work and on my desk were a few Good Bye Goodies.......Tomorrow is my official last day at JPPSO (Joint Personal Property Shipping Office) at Fort Lewis, WA. I received a small promotion and on to the Freight Section I go come Monday.

I was not expecting gifts, I had heard that a potluck had been planned, but I was truly thrown back by all the goodies I received today.

Stuff was just scattered about all over my desk & tons of good bye emails & phone calls. I even received a very unexpected phone call today at work from my cousin Donavon. He was not calling in regards to my party, but he actually called my work line and was teasing me about one thing and another :) These flowers were from my Boss.

Senior Master Sgt Gallop presented me with a very nice Plaque.

And, look at ALL that food. I'm the talk of the office when it comes to food. I love it, they all know it, and we all enjoyed it!

I'm all smiles, b/c I get to be the first to Dive In!! I think we have almost 40 people in our office, so you gotta take it while you can get it. There was so much food, I even down dressed today, but I should have wore my "Pie Pants"!

Marcie & Robert...Marcie is the Chief of the Customer Service Division and my former boss when I first came on board. Robert is my side kick and sits next to me in our QC office, he is a Total Trip and I really get a kick out of him. The two of them are the same age as my parents & have children the same age/older than I!!!

The 3 amigos...... There are a few people I will truly miss from my office and these are 2 of them. Eric came on board the same week I did and he now lives just down the street from me. Eric sat in the cubicle next to mine when I worked in Customer Service, I used to throw stuff over the petition to annoy him. He has a beautiful family, and it's a joy to have them so close by, now I can throw stuff over his fence (ha, ha). Holanda has been a breath of fresh air since she joined the JPPSO team, she is truly NUTS and I love her "I don't give a crap what people think" attitude. Her & her family have become close to ours!

Holanda being Holanda, multi tasking in our photo! She is talking to someone at the same time ;)

My camera died b/c I failed to charge the battery so I did not get photos of everyone, but this was a gift from one of the Women in my Office Susan. She shares my passion for Great Food & she has given me some Excellent recommendations to places here in the Pacific Northwest. We have shared many stories and she has obviously really gotten to know my personality with these gifts!!

Just a few of the cards I received. I even had many of our agents call and send emails today wish me well.

Inside some of the cards were these great Gift Cards!!!!!!! Wowwww Weeeeeeee

My picture I took did not do this Plaque Justice, but it's a Fabulous picture of Beautiful Mt. Rainier with my name (married name ;) and my time of service here with Outstanding Performance.

Sean was even in on it and had flowers delivered to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is an Amazing Husband!

My Boss also bought me this Mum that is now sitting on my table along with an additional generous gift card! You don't know people appreciate ya, until you go to leave!! ;) Thank you all & Good Bye!
Gosh Katie,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that none of your co workers liked you!!!!!!!! Wow....clearly, you are the kind of person who leaves a permanent mark on others lives. Congratulations on your promotion, and enjoy your gift cards and well wishes. You certainly are loved!
How nice to know how much your coworkers appreciate and like you. Such sweet and thoughtful gifts.
ReplyDelete