
Sean bought Jonathan & I tickets to the Mariner/Yankee Game before he deployed. Sean knows how much I love baseball & I've been taking Jonathan to games since he was just 3 months old. Even though our hearts lie with the Dodgers, I certainly enjoy watching the Yankees. It was such a Beautiful Day in Seattle too! We are having what they call Indian Summer & I'm LOVING it!!! The longer the rain postpones, the happier we all will be!

We parked at the Coast Guard Docks and walked a block over to the game. It's free to park there if your military!! ;) Sean has always said that he thinks Jonathan should go into the Coast Guard if he ends up wanting to join the Military because of his love for the water.

Big Ship! I wonder how much action the Coast Guard gets out there on Puget Sound.....

A fellow Jorge Posada Fan!! He played tonight after his 3 day suspension....Tisk, Tisk

Were in the Stadium & Jonathan is ready to EAT ;)

Me & the Boy, we just got done scarfing down some super yummy nachos. We sat next to a very friendly retired Physics Professor that got a complete kick out of J & I. He started out annoyed that we were wearing Dodger Gear and cheering for the Yankees, ironic that we had to explain to a Professor that one is American League & the other National, touche, touche ;) I think he was truly fascinated at watching us consume all the favorite ritual baseball game treats. He brought a half sandwich in his "fanny pack" ;) He was actually rather enjoyable!

The view of downtown Seattle from behind home plate on the upper deck

A Seagull dropping in

Yankee's LOST :( But, we had a great time, the weather was cool & the sun was SHINING, we filled our bellies with peanuts & cracker jacks! Thank you Sean, we enjoyed a Wonderful Day at the Baseball Game!!
That looked like a lot of fun Katie. Your Sean is still taking care of you, even though he is miles away....always close at heart!!!
ReplyDeleteHow far are you from Seattle?
I know, he is just a sweetheart! We are just shy of an hour away with no traffic!
ReplyDeleteThat is the neatest seagull picture! I love it! and I am wishing for that weather to come soon to us!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. What a fun day for you and Johnathon.
ReplyDelete