Sunday, February 28, 2010

Succulent


Our Dinner tonight was Juicy, Moist, Tasty, Rich in Flavor.......
 
Darn Right Succulent!
  

  Sean is giving his V-Day Charcoal Barbecue Gift a Big Ol Lovey Hug!  He loves it!  I did good!

  
 Super Tasty Salad dazzled with Creamy Balsamic Dressing, Spring Freshins, Strawberries, Feta, Carrots, Broccoli, Cran-Raisins, Pecans, & Glazed Almonds.
  
 Stuffed Fresh Salmon, Baked Tator, & Salad.  We all Feasted tonight!
  
 Don't worry, I didn't eat these.  One of my Favorite Cupcake Recipes for Quick Moist Cupcakes.
  
 We had quite a few Birthday Party's to attend this weekend!

So, Can anyone guess what Year Denim Overalls were POPULAR???  Hummmmmmmmmmmm, I'm thinking back in the Mid 1990's!  BUT I STILL LOVE MINE!!! ;)

 
And I was sportin mine today!!  When Jonathan was a newborn to 5 years old, I was part of an Organization called "MOPS" & about 5 years ago at one of the meetings my dear friend Misti put on a "Fashion Show" of what & what not to wear.  I was wearing my Overalls that day & What NOT to wear was Modeled at that Meeting!  The nerve, these Bad Johnson's are going to be Popular in my Book until I die!  
I hope to be buried in them ;)

13 comments:

  1. My oh my, drooling. Everything looks so delicious!!!! And your salad is beautiful!!! I love strawberries in my salads, too.

    And I think overalls are cute! What do those girls know anyways?

    Hope you had a super weekend!! Hard to believe it's over already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....overalls are easily one of the most comfy things EVER! The only reason I don't still have mine is because I just plain wore then out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmy!!! It's almost 10pm. and looking at your photos has me hungry again!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...so jealous you get to see Dave Matthews :-)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you were close enough for me to just pop in one night to join ya'll for dinner!!!! Seriously.

    And the overalls. Oh I tink they should come back. With a trendy twist. Erika and I had a pair of Lucky Brand capri denim overalls that we LOVED. They should come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I meant *think they should come back...

    And PS-

    Thank you for your nice comment on my recent post! You're too nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genn, you should pop in sometime ;) It's a beautiful part of the country in the summer time & there is much fun in this household ;)

    My overalls are Capri's too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie,
    I still have a few overalls in my closet. I now mostly wear them to clean, but always loved them! Your dinner looked fantastic!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU could be MY daughter!!!!! Love the overalls.....and the great thing about getting older is, you can wear what you want, and don't have to even care what others think. I am the only female in my family who doesn't care about fashion. Used to bother me, and I wondered, hey what happened to ME???? Now, I could not care less!!! Liberating!!!! Your food looked amazing! Wish you could be my sous chef at the class I am cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thinking we ALL want to come to your house to eat... YUM! That looks so good! Lovin' the overalls girl!! :)
    ~Jennifer
    http://www.studiojru.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving that salad, it looks scrumptious!

    And as far as overalls are concerned, by far the most comfortable pair of denim ever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am loving this salad. I love glazed almonds in salads...I'm going to try this one soon...soon as I can taste food again. Ha darn cold!

    I love overalls too & I still have some capri 1's tucked away somewhere hoping they'll come back! I thnk you look cute!! And tiny! Your withering away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erika, You are NOW my NEW BFF for life ;) No one has EVER called me TINY!!! I have gained back all of the 30lbs I lost when I first came down sick & I don't give a POO! I'M JUST THRILLED TO BE ABLE TO EAT AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH & Kristy, I'm up for ADOPTION!!!!! Your girls are truly BLESSED to have such an Amazing Mama! ;)

    ReplyDelete