We got the Joy of Watching Baby Luke again tonight. The things they have "now a days" certainly has me outsmarted. Thank Goodness for J Man! This piece of equipment is used to keep track of diaper changes, feedings, sleeping, etc. I was trying to push the feeding button & it just WOULDN'T work. Jonathan said "MOMMMMMMMMMM the Lock Button Is On"
OHHHHHHHHH ;) Poor Baby Luke, JUST FEED ME MS. KATIE!
Look how proud Jonathan is of me. He said "Look Mom, your doing a Good Job" Hilarious!!!
Luke is thinking "Lady, stop taking my picture, stop posing as anything other than the darn neighbor & just give me some more peaches ;)
I can't help it, he is such a delight & perfectly adorable!
Luke's Mom Lauren made us Baked Ziti a few months back & we loved it so much I've made it twice since then. I had a friend who I made a Big Pan for, this is our little pan for dinner tonight. It was Delicious & Creamy!


Cute baby Luke! And we love baked ziti!
ReplyDeleteOh..and funny J man too!
Precious! I can't believe they have that gadget now. I remember posting a white board in the family room, to keep track of feeding and pooping. So funny now that I think back. What was I so worked up about? But I guess it is a big deal when they are babies. Hope you had a ball! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! I think somebody is getting the baby bug :) And who wouldn't with a sweetie like that around!
ReplyDeleteAmazing how technology changes with just a few years. Only 4 years ago, it was food, spoon, bib and a ton of rags for clean up. What fun to babysit.
ReplyDeleteCute lil baby! I love the name Luke--it was a runner up with Noah. It was either Noah, Owen or Luke. I love them all!
ReplyDeleteI've never even heard of that technology!
ReplyDeleteCute pic of J man watching you feed the baby so proudly!!
Ooohhh!! He's so cute! What is that thing?! I've never heard of a digital tracking device for feeding or changing.
ReplyDeleteSomebody would make a wonderful big brother :)
Looks like you had fun!!
Aww... he is a doll! And Luke telling you that you are doing a good job... TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteWe had a wonderful night...Good food and good company. It sure was nice.
ReplyDelete-Sean
What a sweet baby! Your son is simply adorable, first instructing you on how to operate the baby gadget and them informing you of a job well done! I would love to have an assistant who could solve my problems and encourage me along the way! Way to bring him up right Katie! Your dinner looks amazing, is the recipe easy?
ReplyDeleteDee Dee