My cousin Donavon called last night to ask if I had plans tonight & said he would be flying into town for work. Lucky for us his work sends him to the Seattle Area & we once again got to enjoy his great company!
Donavon is such a pleasure to visit with, I just love when he drops in every once in a while on a “moments” notice. At least this time he called an entire 24 hours ahead of time!! Usually he just calls & says, I’m in town!
It was so fun to catch up & laff with him. He even turned me onto to some funny new websites for some not so intellectual reading ;)
Thanks for coming to dinner again Donavon, I love that your work has brought you up here as often as it has since I moved to WA! I have visited with Donavon more in the last 3 years than I have my entire life & we have enjoyed some great meals, baseball games, & ventures in the city! I’m glad that some of my family comes to VISIT me (even if he is getting paid to CHAD)!!!!!!!
;)


This was a funny post to read because I just had dinner with Donavon last night in OC and you had dinner with him tonight! That boy gets around! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that's neat that he gets to stop by and visit while work brings him that way. Looks like a fun night.
Oh so glad you got to spend some time with your cousin! I know you enjoyed it! Hope you have a great Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteHow funny. We had dinner with Don, as Genny said, on Sunday night. You guys look great! Hey, how was your fist day back to work? I thought of you all day.
ReplyDeleteI love having company over! How was work yesterday? Hope it didn't tucker you out too much.
ReplyDelete