Monday, July 27, 2009

HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN RON

Tonight Sean's Father Ron (AKA Captain Ron) is celebrating his 70th Birthday at the Ocean Springs Yacht Club. Ron is not too over joyed by turning 70, but when you look this good at that age, I'd say nonsense.......... Ron is now retired after flying for Continental Airlines for 35 plus years and enjoys his days now in a small town in Mississippi where his family settled after immigrating from Croatia.

What a smile.......
Don't I look bummed about this cheek kiss????? ;) At least that time he delivered on my cheek rather than on my mouth. First time I met Ron in Mississippi he kissed me right on the mouth, I was instantly impressed.......my kind of man. I'm allowed to say that, he is practically Sean, just older!!! ;) Ron's real name is John, he goes by his middle name Ron. My Dad's name is John, and I named my son Jonathan after my Dad. Sean is John in Irish, Sean's Mom wanted to name Sean something other than John as Ron wanted, so she comprised with the Irish version. I just love all these John's!!
Jonathan took quickly to Ron and his friend Linda. Ron insisted many times that I send Jonathan out to Mississippi for the summers. Ha, thank you for the generous offer Ron, but we would like to keep you looking so youthful.
We wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope that you are enjoying your surprise party as we speak that Linda threw for you!!!!

2 comments: