Saturday, July 4, 2009

We had a small BBQ and guest brought us GIFTS!!! BBQ at our house every weekend in that case!!! Our BBQ was not at all intended to have people bring us gifts, but they were very much enjoyed. Renee made us this beautiful baby Jesus table runner, I love the colors.
We had previously taken a trip with Mick and Renee, Renee snapped this photo of the Jonathan, Sean, and I walking down the beach of Long Beach, WA. They had it framed with the Footprints Poem........PRECIOUS. I love it, can't wait to find it's perfect spot tomorrow and hang it up.
George Foreman here we come! Holanda and Josh bought us this foreman. With as much as it rains here in WA, this will be perfect for us to use indoors considering how much we love to grill. Super Fabulous!!! Holanda is showing off her Special Forces logo on her tee-shirt. Think she is proud of her hubby???? ;) just slightly!!
I just took a photo of our new hanging basket of flowers that Sean hung up in the back yard today. It is so vibrant in colors and it fits perfect in this nook.

Some how, we did not get a photo of our neighbors Lauren & Jason together tonight. It was so nice to finally have them over, and they too brought us a Great Gift. How they new that Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to fill up on pasta's and bread sticks.....hmmmmmm. Well, we will definitely enjoy dinner there when we return from our Wedding & Honeymoon! Thank you!! We had a very enjoyable evening of yummy foods and games tonight on the 4th of July. We are now listening to the sounds of the fireworks throughout the neighborhoods! What a Glorious Country we live in.....HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY AMERICA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. HOw nice of all your friends. I LOVE that framed picture of your family on the beach. That is a great gift to give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!!! It's Stacy! I am so glad that we have these blogs to really keep up with one another! I feel the same way about you, I feel like I know you so well! I can't wait to meet you in person!! We CAN NOT WAIT to see ya'll and spend time with ya'll! I know ya'll are getting excited!!! Have a great week!!! Take Care!! Tell Seany Hello for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete