Over the lips, past the gums, watch out tummy, here it comes!! YUM, YUM, YUM!! Thank you Gretchen for the recipe. I believe she told me she got it from the Magazine "Taste of Home"
4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breast halved
1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
2 tablespoons butter
1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
2 tablespoons dry sherry
2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle Chicken on both sides with Salt & Pepper. In frying pan, over medium heat, melt butter, add chicken, turning once, until brown, approx. 4 minutes on each side. Transfer Chicken to a deep Baking Dish and add artichoke hearts. Add sherry, lemon peel, lemon juice, and the remaining melted butter in the frying pan. Stir over medium heat until well blended and hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Add whipping cream, parm. cheese & stir. Pour over chicken and place in the oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown and sauce bubbly.
So easy to make, and so good in your belly!!


Mmmm, that looks delicious Katie! Thanks for sharing the recipe! Isn't blogging great?
ReplyDeleteLove your new flowers, and you will love your new Trader Joe's!! We sure love ours.
Salmon Patties are so easy. To each can of Red Salmon, drain well, and remove skin from salmon and bones along center of meat, then add one egg per can of salmon, and if you want some green onions. I don't though. Just form into patties, then coat with crushed saltine crackers, and fry in oil. Serve with lemon wedges. YUMMO!
OOOOH! YOur dinner looks so good. Have fun shopping at Trader Joe's!! I love that store.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kristy for the recipe, I can't wait to make them! Hopefully when I bite into them it will take me back to those days at Bass Lake with everyone! Such great memories!!!
ReplyDelete